Monday, April 24, 2006

Things that don't mean much

It has been a while since I have posted on my Blogger site. I have been way to busy and havent spent enough time reflecting. I have been working on some webdesign for some people. I am actually getting pretty good at it. It allows me an oppoutunity for my creative juices to flow. However, it seems like I spend way to much of my life in front of a computer. I even journal in front of a computer. How sick is that. I guess that most of life is rushing by, I just want to forget about all of the problems that I create for myself and start enjoying life. I have two kids and a beautiful wife, who I neglect more than I should. I just want to start living again, and forget about all the things that steal my time. Things that don't mean much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, your wife is so beautiful, you should spend more time with her. Romancing her, and taking her on dates, so she feels like she's your lover and not your maid, cook, and drycleaner.