Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I hate you

I hat you, you are the mennist did in the hole universe. Well, at least i am not the meanest dad in the whole universe. Whew that was a close one. It really sucks when you have to discipline your kids, and then they tell you they hate you. It seems like it is so much easier to just let them get away with whatever they want, and then blow up when you cant take it anymore. Sometimes I hate being a parent. Not that I hate having kids, I generally love that part. I hate the fact that I have to discipline them, it would be nice if they made self disciplining children. So they just did what they were supposed to do, and you didn't have to tell them more than once. But that would be a perfect world.

3 comments:

You can call me Kentolla said...

Jenni and I hope to have "self-disciplining" kids one day... ;)

nattyman said...

I think you only get kids like that through immaculate conception.

D. B. Wagner said...

I definitely agree, Kent thinks his dogs are his kids.
Such a disappointment.